Online recipe review:crepe
I found the recipe on a website called COOKIE+kate. https://cookieandkate.com/crepeThis site is writen by Kate. She choose not to cook meat, so all the recipes are vegetarian.That's why there are so many recipes that anyone can make. I selected the crepe recipe, because I felt easy and be not good at cooking.
I was able to gather all the ingredients for the crepe.All ingredients are cheap. I wanted to use strawberries for the topping, but strawberries are very expensive. That's why I chose canned fruit.I think you can use salad oil instead of butter.This recipe was easy for me to make.Also, I was able to make delicious crepes.The crape tasted just right.
Pros of this recipe is that you can make this crepe with ingredients you have at home.That's why I think that you can make it immediately when you want to eat something sweet. Also, you can make your favorite crepe by putting your favorite toppings on top.I topped with whipped cream and maple syrup in addition to fruits.
Cons of this recipe is that I don't recommend making many crepes and storing them in the refrigerator, because the crepes will be hard and not very soft. Also, if you put all the ingredients at once when making the dough, will get stuck. To prevent this, please mix the flour and eggs first, then add the milk.
Her recipes are short and easy to read.Also, the pictures made it easier to imagine the dishes, which was very helpful.I didn't find any irrelevant parts in the article.
4 out of 5 stars I recommend this recipe because I think it's a recipe that even a beginner cook can make.Buckwheat flour can be used as well as wheat flour for the crepe dough, so even people with wheat allergies can eat it, so I think it's good.I want to create a recipe that uses ingredients that can be eaten by people with allergies.Through this activity, I would like to use it to come up with recipes that anyone can eat and make.

コメント