UP2 review: Steamed bread
Steamed bread
Introduction:
Steamed bread is a food that is classified as sweets. Also, from research it seems that the origin of streamed bread is not clear.However, some say it originated in China.This time, I used pancake mix, but it seems to use wheat flour originally.
There are Three reasons why I chose streamed bread.First, I thought it would be easy to make in the microwave and it would be easy to prepare the ingredients.Second, I wanted to eat bread.I live alone and my parents me send rice.And, I miss bread because I don't buy much bread to save money.Third, when I went to nursery school, I often ate steamed bread.I nostalgic when I hear steamed bread.
You will need:
・Microwave
・A tappar
・A bowl
・A rubber spatula
・Cooking sheet
・Tablespoon
・Plastic wrap
Ingredients:
・Silken tofu 150g
・Pancake mix 150g
・Salad oil Tablespoon2
Procedures:
- First, enter the silken tofu into a bowl and mash the silken tofu with a rubber spatula.
- Second, add the pancake mix in the bowl.
- Third, mix carefully to avoid lumps.
- Next, add the salad oil in a bowl and mix.
- Then, spread a cooking sheet on a tapper.
- Next, put the mixture it.
- Then, gently put plastic wrap pn top tupper.
- Next, heat in the microwave at 600 watts for 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Then, take a rough fever.
- Finally, cut into easy-to-eat pieces and it's done.
Conclusion:
In conclusion, Steamed bread were easy to make and delicious. This recipe does not fail, so even people who are not good at cooking can make it. This is perfect for when you are hungry. We can make this in the microwave instead of the flying pan. That's why you don't have to adjust heat, so it's easy. Also, I think you can easily arrange.For example, I think it would be good to add chocolate chips or dried fruits.But sometimes you have to be careful.Be careful not to burn yourself when removing the tupper from the microwave.It may be a good idea to prepare towels in advance.
Please try making it!


コメント